Tenderloin is tender and most digestible part of meat. The most common dish is sweet and sour pork. Don't underestimate this sweet and sour meat dish. It is considered a favorite Chinese delicacy by foreigners. first on list, all you can eat is usual dish on table. In addition to sweet and sour tenderloin, there are many delicious ways, friends who like it, try it quickly.
Sweet and sour pork
Ingredients: tenderloin, tomato paste, starch, eggs, sesame, ginger, salt, pepper
1. Grind ginger in a puree and squeeze out juice, cut tenderloin into cubes of same size, put chopsticks on bottom, cut into slices horizontally, and into strips vertically.
2. Marinate sliced tenderloin in salt, white pepper, egg white and ginger juice for 10 minutes, mix well with dry starch and drain in a colander.
3. Immerse colander in 80% hot oil, quickly fry to form, remove, fry again and put on a plate.
4. Put some sesame seeds in water with starch.
5. Place tomato sauce, sugar and half a cup of water in a saucepan, cook together for 1 minute, thicken with sesame water and pour it over the instant meat.
Tenderloin with salt and pepper
Ingredients: 250 g tenderloin, 100 g potato starch, green onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon cooking wine, 10 g salt and pepper, 10 g pepper, 10 g salt, sugar, chili powder, 1 spoon. sesame
1. Place peppercorns in a saucepan and stir-fry over low heat until salt turns slightly yellow and peppercorns are dry and fragrant. heat.
2. Sprinkle roasted pepper and salt on a cutting board, then put some boiled sesame seeds, roll them into a fine powder with a rolling pin, then put some boiled sesame seeds and some sugar and mix well.
3. Cut tenderloin into large pieces 1.5 cm thick, carefully cut them one by one with back of a knife, cut into small strips, put in a large bowl, add green onions, ginger slices, cooking wine and a little salt to catch mix well and marinate for a while .
4. Place dry starch in clean water and stir it into starch water, let stand for 10 minutes to allow starch to settle. Drain off top layer of clean water and mix well.
5. Separate ginger and green onions from strips of meat, put in a starch paste and mix well.
6. Heat oil to 70% heat, put meat strips into pan one at a time, fry until a slight color change, then remove, then put meat strips in pan for half a minute and remove.
7. Place fried meat strips in a saucepan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Hold sides of pot with both hands and turn them upside down. Simply dip meat strips in salt and pepper.
Ingredients: 220 g tenderloin, oil, salt, ground pepper, 15 g green onions, 6 g grated ginger, 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 130 g starch.
1. Rinse tenderloin, cut into long strips of thick meat, add a little salt, pepper, cooking wine, oil, mix well and let stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Chop green onion, chop ginger, put orange juice, sugar, white vinegar and cold water into a bowl and mix well to make juice.
3. Pour starch into a bowl, add a little water little by little, dryness is suitable for dripping fine juice when setting, add a few drops of oil and mix well.
4. Pour a lot of oil into pan. When temperature of oil rises to 60% or 70% hot, hang pieces of meat with a starch paste and place them in pan with oil. Fry until pieces of meat are golden. Once cooled, take them out and wait for oil temperature to rise again. Put all pieces of meat on top point and fry for about 30 seconds to darken color, remove.
5. Pour a little oil into pan, add green onions and grated ginger, fry until aroma appears, then pour in sauce, stir well, pour in a little water, starch twice until thick.
6. Put fried meat slices and fry so that they are evenly covered with sauce, add a little oil and fry several times.
Ingredients: tenderloin, salt, white pepper, chicken essence, salad oil, eggs, flour
1. Rinse tenderloin, carefully cut off fascia on back of tenderloin with a knife, cut into pieces 5-6 cm long and chop with a knife.
2. Put chopped pork in a bowl, add salad oil, salt, white pepper, beef powder, mix well, marinate for more than 1 hour.
3. Beat in 2 eggs, add flour, mix evenly, chopped pork is covered with dough.
4. Preheat a frying pan, pour oil, oil temperature 70% hot, put chopped pork, fry until golden brown, remove and drain oil.
Ingredients: tenderloin, eggs, sesame, starch
1. Cut tenderloin into large pieces and marinate with salt, light soy sauce, cooking wine, green onions and ginger for 30 minutes.
2. Spread dry starch evenly over tenderloin, pour egg liquid evenly into egg liquid, and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan to 30%, add tenderloin and fry until golden brown on both sides, remove oil and control it, and dip in salt and pepper while eating.
Tenderloin in sauce
Ingredients: pork tenderloin, pepper, cooking wine, garlic, ginger
1. Pour water into a saucepan, add an appropriate amount of cooking wine and pepper, put pork tenderloin and boil, soak for a while in cold water, tear into pieces with your hands, thinner better.
2. Make sauce: 6 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons cooking wine, 2 tablespoons syrup and 2 tablespoons brown sugar, mix well.
3. Put chopped pork tenderloin and prepared sauce into a saucepan and cook for 1 hour over low heat.
Tenderloin with tomato sauce
Ingredients: tenderloin, onion, garlic, cooking wine, tomatoes, soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar
1. Chop onion and garlic, cut tomato into small cubes, wash and dry tenderloin, cut into strips as thick as little finger, add cooking wine, salt and pepper until sticky and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle marinated tenderloin with starch and shake off excess starch.
3. Pour some more oil into pan and heat it up. Put tenderloin and fry until it changes color, then remove. Heat oil in a saucepan until it is 8-90% hot. tenderloin and deep-fry until golden brown, then remove and drain oil.
4. We take another pan, add garlic and white part of green onion, sauté until fragrant, add diced tomatoes, fry until juice is released, add a little light soy sauce and sugar, when fire boils, pour in tenderloin and fry evenly.
Ingredients: 150 g pork tenderloin, 20 g Shaoxing wine, 10 g sesame oil, 2 egg whites, 50 g flour, 50 g water starch, 2 g salt, 1 g monosodium glutamate, oil. , pepper and salt
1. Cut pork tenderloin into thick slices, crush it with back of a knife, cut into rectangular slices, sprinkle with a little monosodium glutamate and salt, add a few drops of shaoxing wine, mix well and marinate for a while.
2. Prepare fried dough: into egg white, pour thicker water starch and mix well, add appropriate amount of dry flour and mix well, then add some sesame oil and mix well.
3. Dip pickled meat slices one by one into frying paste, put them in a pan with frying oil heated to 40%, fry meat slices over medium and low heat, remove, raise temperature of oil and fry them again.
4. After frying, put meat on a plate and serve with salt and pepper.