4 steps to cook real marinated meat with marinated vegetables, fresh and crispy, melt in your mouth, and whole family rushes to eat when it's on table
A month is left before Chinese New Year, have many people already started preparing menu for New Year's dinner? New Year's Eve dinner is a family reunion day, you can't cook a few dishes casually as usual, and each dish must be exquisite. In my family, a solid dish that is indispensable for Chinese New Year is pork with pickled vegetables.
The method of stewed pork with canned vegetables is complicated. Usually I don't want to do this. If you want to eat, I can order in a restaurant. This marinated pork with plum vegetables melts in your mouth, is salty and delicious, and is suitable for all ages.
This dish is actually not easy to prepare, it takes several hours before and after, and many people will know how to eat it, but do not know how to cook it. I learned how to do it from an uncle who cooks and he taught me a few tricks but found it very easy to make a delicious pork stew at home.
The most classic combination of braised pork is canned vegetables, but you can also pair it with your own taste, such as taro slices or dried beans. Both dishes taste good. Let me share with you cooking skills of Braised Pork with Canned Vegetables. For those who love to eat, learn quickly and cook for your family for Chinese New Year.
Southern Solid Dish - [Meikai Pork]
Northerners and southerners understand solid dishes in completely different ways. The northerners believe that solid dishes should be meaty and heavy, while southerners believe that if they are exquisite and complex in shape, then these are solid dishes. Such is case with stewed pork. with canned vegetables.
1. Prepare a few plum vegetables, which in some places are called dried plum vegetables and sprouts, soak them in warm water for 2 hours, soak until soft and rinse. Mei Cai has a lot of sand, so it needs to be washed several times or it will spoil taste.
2. Prepare pork belly piece For pork stew, use pork belly, not front and back legs. Heat up an iron pan, rub pigskin against pan, and take it out after pigskin turns yellow. Burn pork skin ahead of time to make it easier to steam. Wash browned pork skin, put it in a saucepan under cold water, add green onions, ginger and cooking wine and cook for 30 minutes until it can be pierced with chopsticks, then remove.
3. The color of braised pork is very important. Pour some soy sauce and honey into a small bowl, mix evenly with chopsticks, brush each side of cooked pork belly and use a toothpick to poke some small holes, marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Pour a little edible oil into pan, put pork belly, when it warms up to 50%, immediately cover pan, put on low heat, let meat fry a little, turn over with chopsticks after 2 minutes, and fry until surface is golden brown. After it is browned, take it out, put it in pork broth and soak for half an hour, and tiger skin will appear on surface of pork belly.
5. Remove pork belly and pat dry, cut with a knife into 7 mm thick slices or cut into 1 cm thick slices if you like a rich taste. Add aromatic soy sauce, oyster sauce, fermented bean curd juice, a small amount of white wine and sugar to chopped meat and mix well.
6. Drain plum vegetables, cut them into small pieces. Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it up, add dried chili peppers and fry until fragrant, add canned vegetables and fry together, after frying fragrant, add an appropriate amount of light soy sauce, broth (or clean water), turn off heat and set aside.
7. Carefully place marinated meat pieces in stewing bowl, then evenly distribute canned vegetables over meat pieces and pour over soup. Remember order, meat slices are on bottom and plum vegetables are on top. If you move on to other ingredients, meat slices will also be on bottom, because they need to be turned upside down after steaming.
8.Add water to steamer and bring to a boil.Place cooking bowl in steamer, place a plate on it, cover and cook over low heat for 40 minutes so that pork is cooked and tasty.
9.After steaming, turn off heat, invert steaming bowl onto a plate, sprinkle with chopped green onions, beautiful and delicious marinated meat with marinated vegetables is ready, fresh and crispy, melts in your mouth, children 90 My wife loves it too eat it.