A very low-calorie dish, you can eat it without gaining weight.Materials
1. Wash the shallots and cut them into pieces for later use.
2. Peel garlic and put it in garlic press.
3. Chop ginger and put it into calculator.
4. Pull all the way
5. Pour half oil into a saucepan and heat it up.
6. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
7. Add soaked vermicelli and salt
8. Pour in soy sauce and mix well
9. After cleaning scallops, drain water and put them in a double boiler.
10. Place an appropriate amount of chopped garlic vermicelli on each shell and cook over high heat for 7 minutes.
11. Open lid and sprinkle with shallots
12. Pour oil into a saucepan and heat it
13. Sprinkle fan caseTips
Seafood should be eaten while ho