Hello everyone, this is [Liu Yishou's Kitchen], follow Lao Liu and share delicious and practical homemade food every day
1. Stir-fried lamb with green onions belongs to Beijing cuisine and is one of classic dishes of Beijing cuisine.2. Today Lao Liu will share recipe for "roasted lamb with green onions". Friends who like it can save it first and try it out for themselves when they have time.
3. Let's introduce the required ingredients:
Lamb, ginger, onion
4. First chop ginger, chop onion and chop lamb. Then marinate chopped lamb, first add some salt, oyster sauce, half egg white and loose meat powder. After marinating, lamb will be more tender and smooth, then add some tapioca starch and mix well with your hands.
5. Pour in some cooking wine, mix well with your hands and finally add some cumin powder, knead evenly and marinate for half an hour for later use. After pan is dry, pour in salad oil, heat oil to 40% and put grated mutton in sauce and cook chopped mutton at a low oil temperature until chopped mutton changes color
6. Leave oil at bottom of pot, first add grated ginger and sauté until fragrant, then add grated onion and sauté while stirring until it's raw, then add grated lamb and sauté evenly, then add some oyster sauce, light soy sauce and appropriate amount of cooking wine to pour onto side of pan. Put it in to remove fishy smell, fry evenly, stirring, and then put on a plate.
7. Lamb is not only rich in protein, but also contains a lot of vitamin B1. Eating it with green onions can help with its absorption