Hi everyone, I'm Fei from No.1 Food, follow Ah Fei and I have more homemade food for your attention.
Today I'm going to share with you Eight Treasure Rice recipe. Eight Treasure Rice is a traditional delicacy with thousands of years of history. Early Eight Treasure Rice was steamed glutinous rice mixed with sugar and lard, and some lotus seeds, red dates, canned kumquats, made from longan meat, etc., it not only tastes delicious, but also symbolizes reunion and auspiciousness. Let me share recipe with you in detail. Friends who like it, let's explore it together.
1. We first prepare 200 grams of glutinous rice, soak it in water for 30 minutes, and then remove soaked glutinous rice for later use.
2. Prepare two bowls for steaming, put soaked red dates and peanuts in bottom of bowls, then add appropriate amount of dry glucose and sprinkle some green beans and corn kernels to give dish color.
3. Then put soaked glutinous rice into bowl, then add appropriate amount of brown sugar, spread brown sugar evenly over glutinous rice, then pour appropriate amount of water, water height is slightly higher than glutinous rice.
4. After water in pot boils, put glutinous rice in pot, boil over medium heat for 40 minutes, after 40 minutes take out glutinous rice and invert it onto a plate.
5. Add some water to pot, put an appropriate amount of brown sugar, add some water starch after brown sugar is completely melted, cook soup until thick, add some oil to lighten colors, stir well and start pot, pour syrup evenly over glutinous rice and serve.