Beijing cabbage is one of main varieties of vegetables in winter in north of my country. When winter comes, everyone will buy a lot of cabbage and prepare it. Chinese cabbage contains more water, and it will not spoil its taste after storage.
Ingredients: Chinese cabbage leaves, pork, grated red pepper, grated shiitake mushrooms
Ingredients: egg white, monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, grated magnolia, onion, ginger, starch, soy sauce, cooking wine, vinegar, water, vegetable oil
1. Blanch Chinese cabbage leaves with boiling water, remove and drain water.
2. Cut pork into a puree, mix pureed meat with a little water, egg white, starch, salt and cooking wine evenly.
3. Spread marinated pork pate evenly over cabbage leaves. Roll into rolls and steam in a double boiler.
4. Cut into small pieces after steaming. Lay out on a plate.
5. Add vegetable oil to pan. When temperature of oil reaches 70%, add white sugar and fry sugar color, then add chili pieces, green onion, ginger pieces, and then prepare vinegar, soy sauce. , cooking wine and monosodium glutamate. Then add chopped magnolia slices and chopped mushrooms. After soup boils. Lay on doves.
Cooked in this way, coral vegetable rolls are bright in color, sharp, salty and sour. Incredibly delicious.
Thanks for reading, I am original author of delicacies, everyone can pay attention, add to favorites and like. Some exquisite recipes and cooking skills are updated every day. and food culture. Your comments and affirmations are my biggest motivation.