This dish is from a friend who also loves to eat. When I don't eat a main meal for a long time and I don't have an appetite, I immediately eat two bowls of rice. Evil...Content
1. Thoroughly rinse ten chicken stomachs (frozen or fresh)
2. Peeled chicken stomach slices, very good quality, not too thick, but not too thin
3. Boil water, add ginger slices, boil wine, boil water for two minutes to remove fishy smell
4. After blanching, remove and drain water, set aside
5. Prepare more garlic ~ key!
6. Chopped green onions and peppers, minced garlic and grated ginger (you can keep this if you don't like it)
7. Pour oil into a saucepan, heat oil and fry onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant (put only half of the minced garlic here)
8. Put chicken stomachs into chicken stomachs, fry over high heat, stirring, add salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and fry for one minute
9. Then add chili pepper and fry quickly
10. Add remaining minced garlic just before serving and stir-fry for 10 seconds
11, out of play. Serve with rice. The spicier better, if you can't eat spicy food, don't try it, bye-byeTips
Double adding minced garlic will taste different~ Chicken gizzards should be blanched! ! The drier roast, tastier it is, so try to use as high a fire as possible, and if you don’t succeed, you can put seasoning on low heat and then fry over high heat.Nutritional properties of chicken stomachs
Digestion directs stagnation and helps digestion. Treatment of accumulation and fullness of food, vomiting and nausea, diarrhea, malnutrition, thirst, drowning, dental failure and ulcers, as well as relief, elimination of fever and irritation.