Pork liver Le Zhi
Pork liver, green pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, oil, salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, soy sauce
How to do it;
1. First, chop ginger, garlic, green peppers and onions, peel and chop.
2. Peel pork liver, cut it, put it in a bowl, add salt, cooking wine and soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Pour oil into a preheated pan, heat it, add ginger and chopped garlic and fry until fragrant.
4. Then pour in marinated pork liver, fry and roll up.
5. Then add green pepper and onion, fry, add a little salt, a little water, and boil chicken essence to collect juice, and then put it on a plate.