When autumn comes, it is necessary to eat lotus root, especially for girlfriends, because it not only relieves heat and moisturizes dryness, but also nourishes blood and strengthens muscles. This is a rare health product. Today I will teach you how to make Lotus Root Pork Rib Soup, which will nourish your body and warm your stomach, and share super happiness with your family.
【Lotus Root Soup】
Ingredients for cooking: lotus root, pork ribs, table salt, flour, ginger, cooking wine, vegetable oil, white vinegar, wolfberry
The specific steps are as follows:
1. First, clean purchased ribs. First, put ribs in a bowl, add a spoonful of table salt and appropriate amount of flour, and mix ribs, salt and flour with your hands to make ribs. Evenly Sprinkle surface evenly with flour. Edible salt can sterilize ribs, and flour can absorb impurities in ribs.
2. After gripping and stirring until sticky, you can put ribs in a bowl filled with clean water to clean, wash off flour stuck to surface of ribs, and then move on to running water to clean them. .
3. Blanch ribs, put washed ribs into a saucepan, cut a few slices of ginger and put them in, then pour in an appropriate amount of water, amount of water should not cover ribs. Then add a bottle of cooking wine and bring water to a boil over high heat. Remove large amount of foam that has formed in pan, then turn on medium heat and cook for another three minutes, after which you can remove ribs.
4. Put blanched pork ribs in a bowl of warm water, use your hands to rub dirt and foam on surface of pork ribs, rinse them, remove them from water and put them on a plate.
5. Take a pot, turn on fire to heat pot, first add a small amount of vegetable oil, and when oil is hot, add pre-cut ginger slices and fry, stirring, until aroma is released. Then add ribs and fry quickly. When surface of ribs becomes slightly golden, immediately add enough boiling water. After pot comes to a boil, add a small amount of white vinegar. Finally, cover pot with a lid and cook for about ten minutes over high heat.
6. Open lid, remove ginger slices from pot with chopsticks, as leaving them in pot will affect flavor of the lotus root soup.
7. Prepare a saucepan, pour ribs and soup into saucepan, turn on heat to high, cover saucepan with a lid, wait for saucepan to boil, and then simmer for about ten minutes over medium to low heat.
8. Now let's deal with lotus root. Having removed head, tail and outer skin from lotus root, cut it into pieces of same size, then put it in a bowl, then add a spoonful of table salt, a spoonful of flour and a bottle cap of white vinegar, and, Finally, pour in water that can cover lotus root, stir lotus root several times with your hands, and set aside to soak for about ten minutes. When time is up, pour dirty water into a basin, rinse lotus root under running water, then control water, remove it and put it in a bowl for later use.
9.After pork ribs are cooked, pour peeled lotus root into pan, mix with chopsticks so that each piece of lotus root can sink into soup, then turn on low heat and cook for 30 minutes. O. Finally, add a small handful of wolfberry, add a little salt to taste, mix salt with a spoon, and this lotus rib and root soup is ready.
[Advice about love]
1. When peeling lotus root, adding a small amount of white vinegar can prevent it from oxidizing and turning black, so this step is necessary or cooked lotus root will not look good.
2. You can also add some corn and carrots to it, which is more nutritious and delicious, and color is better.