One day, while waiting for my child to go to class, I saw a newly opened lo mei store nearby. I used to always like to eat stewed duck necks, but after that I suddenly didn’t like it so much. Just as I really enjoyed eating this kind of chicken wing tips for a while, and even stewed or marinated a plate every night for a while. I ate everything myself. I didn't expect that I wouldn't enjoy eating it later. When I saw this I bought some and when I ate it I thought it was very good. So I decided to take some time to go to vegetable market to buy some and then come back and prepare a plate to eat. Sometimes there are some dishes also for some past memories and beauty! The best way to cook chicken wing tips, stir-fry, soup will lick up, a must-have dish for Chinese New Year banquets!
Chicken wing tips themselves are free of carcinogens, so you don't have to be too nervous. But in chickens, ducks, geese, and other poultry, wingtips and part of upper end of buttocks that grow feathers, scientific name for supracavitary pouch, is where lymph nodes are concentrated because macrophages in lymph nodes can ingest microbes. and viruses, even if they are carcinogenic. Substances can also be swallowed, but not decomposed, so bird's "pointed wings" are a "warehouse" that hides dirt.
[Red Pepper Wing Tips]
Main ingredients: wingtip, red pepper, garlic.
How to do it:
1. Peel tips of wings, sometimes there will be hairs on them, you should peel them one by one, chop red pepper, crush garlic, and then chop with a few knives.
2. Heat a frying pan with cold oil, saute next half of garlic until fragrant, pour it over wingtips and fry, stirring, until water dries.
3, add some sugar to enhance freshness while frying wingtips, so turn it on medium heat at this time, adding sugar can easily burn pan.
4. After adding sugar, fry until tips of wings change color, add light soy sauce and continue frying evenly. At this time, you can add some spices, such as five spice powder. I personally think that adding it would be much tastier.
5. Add enough boiling water at a time, bring to a boil over high heat, and then turn to low heat to slowly collect juice. Remember to add appropriate amount of oyster sauce before harvesting juice. I usually use oyster sauce to thicken juice when eating raw meat, it tastes much better than starch thickening.
6. Personally, I still like to keep wingtip dry. The soup wraps tip of wing and eats it. It's really delicious after absorbing outer soup. Before it comes out of pot, add ground red pepper and sauté evenly. I usually add a bit of salt at end. Of course, you can leave it out if taste is mild. I belong to a small appetite, heavy taste.
There are more lymph nodes in chicken wings, so it is not recommended to eat more. Friends who like to eat chicken wings can cook it by boiling. In this way, not only nutritional value and taste of chicken can be preserved, but also chicken wing tips can be cooked at a high temperature, which effectively kills most bacteria. An easy way to cook chicken wing tips is soft and tasty, with a fresh and mild taste.