Lai Tangyuan, a traditional snack in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, is called Tangyuan. Lai Tangyuan was founded in 1894 and has a history of 100 years. It has always maintained quality of time-tested and famous snack foods. Its color is smooth and white, its skin is sticky, sweet and fragrant, and rich in nutrients.
Lai sticky rice balls are also called tangyuan and yuanzi. Lai Tangyuan has 100 years of history. Owner Lai Yuanxin has been making and selling glutinous rice balls on streets of Chengdu since 1894. The glutinous rice balls he made do not rot when boiled, do not reveal filling, do not muddy soup, do not stick to chopsticks, do not stick to the teeth and are not greasy when eaten. They are moist, sweet and smooth. Chengdu.
Ingredients: 500g glutinous rice, 75g rice, 70g black sesame, 300g powdered sugar, 50g flour, 200g vegetable oil, appropriate amount of sugar and sesame paste.
1. Rinse glutinous rice and rice, soak for 48 hours and rinse again at bedtime. Grind it into a thin slurry with an appropriate amount of water, put it in a cloth bag and hang it up to make glutinous rice noodles.
2. Remove impurities from sesame seeds, rinse, fry over low heat until aroma appears, roll with a rolling pin into small noodles, add powdered sugar, flour and melted lard. , and knead evenly, place on a cutting board and press firmly, cut into 1.5 cm square pieces, set aside.
3. Add some water to glutinous rice noodles, stir evenly, divide into 30 pieces and wrap small square cores into ball-shaped uncooked glutinous rice balls.
4. Boil a large pot of water, put glutinous rice balls in it, and don't open it wide. When glutinous rice balls float to top, add some cold water and keep rolling. Prepares instantly. .
5. Serve with a small dish of sugar and sesame sauce for dipping.
(Lai Tangyuan's black sesame heart is most famous, so take this as an example)
Ingredients: (make 25 bowls, 4 each)
1000 grams glutinous rice, 250 grams indica rice
500 g white powdered sugar 175 g boiled lard
Black sesame 50g flour 125g
For steps 1-3, see Method 1.
4. Boil a large pot of water, put glutinous rice balls in it, and don't open it wide. When glutinous rice balls float to top, add some cold water and keep rolling.
5. Serve with a small dish of sugar and sesame dipping sauce.
200 g glutinous rice flour, 150 g black sesame
Half a green onion, 1 anise, an appropriate amount of wolfberry, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of cooking wine, 120g warm water, 30g lard, 40g sugar
1. Prepare raw materials.
2. Take a clean pot, place black sesame seeds over low heat and dry roast until sesame seeds are toasted.
3. Take it out of pot and let it cool, then use a rolling pin to roll it into a fine powder, add sugar and lard, mix well to make a filling, and divide into longan-sized balls.
4. Add warm water to glutinous rice flour to make a non-sticky dough.
5. Take a small piece of dough, flatten it and put it in sesame filling.
6. Cover your mouth with glutinous rice balls and make embryos.
7. Boil water in a pot over high heat, put in glutinous rice balls until water in pot stops boiling, and glutinous rice balls can be taken out when they float to top of water.
1. Slowly add glutinous rice flour to warm water to make a non-sticky dough.
2. Lai glutinous rice balls are usually stuffed with black sesame seeds and lard, but if you feel too greasy, you can replace them with vegetable oil.