I am a northerner who loves spicy food. When I go out to eat, many people ask me if I'm from Sichuan. Simple and easy to prepare, treat yourself this weekend.Materials
1. Wash bean sprouts.
2. Remove soybean sprout roots and wash them.
3. Wash remaining vegetables.
4. Wash beef.
5. Cut into thin slices.
6. Add egg whites, cornstarch, a small amount of black pepper and 3g salt.
7, grab evenly, marinate. Then you can go ahead and blanch vegetables. Pour 1.5 liters of water and a few drops of vegetable oil into a saucepan and cook all vegetables separately.
8. Place blanched vegetables in a saucepan with good water control.
9. Pour canola oil into a saucepan and heat it up. Add minced ginger and a third of minced garlic until fragrant.
10. Fry red oil with Pixian Douban.
11. Add remaining half of water, 8 g of salt and 8 g of sugar (for freshness), if available, you can add a spoonful of fermented glutinous rice.
13. Add beef and cook for three to four minutes. Try it and it will be ready. Don't cook too long, beef will be old. Before serving, add monosodium glutamate or chicken essence.
14. After beef is cooked, put it on top of vegetables and pour over soup. Place remaining minced garlic, red and green pepper rings on top of beef.
15. Heat corn oil until it starts to smoke and pour over the minced garlic, peppercorns and peppercorns.
16, you can eat~