1. Wash lean meat and cut into pieces, add cooking wine, some white pepper, appropriate amount of water, starch, powder to taste and remove fishy smell for later use.
2. Whisk eggs and apply them on egg skin for later use.
3. Chop egg skins, chop the green onions and ginger for later use.
4. Add water to a pot and boil to blanch minced pork, remove and drain water for later use.
5. Pour oil into a saucepan and heat it up to 40% heat. Stir onion and ginger until fragrant. Place shredded pork in cooking wine and pour rice vinegar along sides of the pot. Add soy sauce. Salt, white pepper, a small amount of water, starch, thicken oatmeal, drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with coriander.
6. Take it out of pot and put it in a bowl to eat.
7. Finished product
8. Finished product.Tips
Do not use mature vinegar to make vinegar, as color depth of mature vinegar will affect quality and color of food.