The end of month is drawing to a close. As old saying goes "It's better to plan ahead than to dig a well when you're thirsty". At end of summer, vegetables are high yielding and price is low. period, hurry up and stock up on a batch of dried vegetables, sun is shining, quality is good, and dried vegetables are not easily spoiled in storage. In winter, when vegetables are scarce, they are also delicious to use for stewing meat.
In fact, nutritional value of dried vegetables is very high, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and other nutrients. Proper use of some dried vegetables in daily life will also help us to supplement nutrition in time and slow down aging.Dried beans
1. Pinch off both ends of beans, rinse twice, soak for a while in salt water, control water, and place on a wire rack.
2. After water boils, put it in a cage and steam over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3.Sun in sun, during day, put away at night, it can be dried in two to three days, then put away dried beans, put them in bags and seal them well. As long as it's good sealed, it will be ok within a year. Dry beans can be used to stew meat, taste is very good.fungus
[Small fried mushrooms]
1.Soak an appropriate amount of dried mushroom in water for 1 hour, rinse it after soaking until soft, remove root and cut it into strings; cut required amount of millet pepper in half, a few grains Cut garlic into slices, peel and cut a few shallots into pieces for later use.
2. Cut 300 grams of lean pork into thin slices and put in a basin, add a little salt, cooking wine and water, knead until minced meat absorbs water, and mix. in one direction until sliced meat is tender. If it is sticky, add a pinch of starch and a little vegetable oil and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan, add mushrooms to fire and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add water several times while frying to keep water from evaporating. in an appropriate amount of water, add 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of pepper, cover pot and simmer for 2 minutes to let mushrooms fully taste, add marinated pork and fry, stirring, until color changes, add 2 grams of chicken essence and stir. Fry evenly, add chopped green onions and continue frying for a while, when you smell aroma of green onions, put on a plate and serve.Purslane
【Purslane stuffed bun】
1. Soak dried purslane in warm water in advance, add 500 grams of flour to pan, add 3 grams of yeast, add water at room temperature to knead dough, and cover with a lid. Cover pot for fermentation for 1 hour.
2. Cut a piece of ginger into small pieces, cut a piece of green onion into pieces and put in a kitchen machine, add water to make ginger green juice, peel a piece of pork belly and cut into pieces, add salt, chicken powder, appropriate amount of dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, pour in freshly prepared onion and ginger juice, mix well and stir in one direction until mixture is strong. Squeeze out water and cut purslane into small pieces, put it in a bowl for minced meat and mix well.
3.Sprinkle bottom of flour on a cutting board, take out dough and knead it to release air, knead it into long strips and cut into a dough of the same size, then knead into a round dough and cover it white muslin fabric.
4.Roll out dough with a rolling pin, thicker in middle and thinner around, put prepared meat stuffing on it, pinch thumb and forefinger of right hand together, and roll all buns well in this method.
5. Brush bottom of steamer with vegetable oil, put steamed buns to leave a gap, put steamed buns in a pan under cold water, steam for 15 minutes after water will boil. and steamed buns are ready, turn off heat and wait for two minutes, then remove steamed buns. Serve immediately.day-lily
【Western Spicy Lamb】
1. Soak desired amount of mushroom, daylily and round vermicelli in water. Change soaked mushroom and daylily into smaller pieces, and tear vermicelli into small pieces; soak wild sanssan pepper in appropriate amount and cut into small pieces; 1 tomato, cut into small pieces.
2. Lamb rib meat is exchanged for a knife and boiled in a saucepan under cold water. A few slices of ginger and a pinch of Chinese prickly ash are added to remove fishy smell and increase aroma. -50 minutes, stew lamb until fully ripe, remove and cut into large thick slices, and strain original lamb soup through a tight filter for later use. If you have a pressure cooker, you can boil for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, ginger and garlic and fry until fragrant, add half a wild pepper to enhance spicy flavor, then add a handful of Chinese prickly ash and some bean paste to fry until oil turns red. Then add tomatoes and tomatoes to stir-fry, then pour original soup into it and boil over high heat, add salt, chicken powder, pepper, and after soup boils, shake out sediment in a saucepan.
4. Then add lamb, mushroom and daylily and cook together. After garnishes are broken, add remaining wild pepper. After 1 minute, add half a spoonful of white vinegar and yellow garlic, and it's delicious.sesame leaves
【Sesame leaf noodles】
1. Soak dried sesame leaves in clean water for 2-3 hours, then squeeze out water from sesame leaves and cut them into small pieces; cut a piece of green onion into green onions, combine with sesame leaves, add a spoonful of salt, an appropriate amount of sesame oil and a little thirteen spices and mix well, chop a piece of pork belly into minced meat, and cut green onions for later.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, pour minced meat into saucepan and fry to remove water inside. After minced meat is fried, add chopped green onions and mix. sauté until green onion flavor comes out, then pour in peeled soybean sprouts, fry them, add a spoonful of salt and a little dark soy sauce to evenly fry color, and add an appropriate amount of water to side of the pot.
3. Add two tablespoons of salt, one tablespoon of pepper, two tablespoons of chicken essence, turn on heat to bring soup to a boil, put in noodles and push them with a spoon so that noodles do not stick together, and noodle soup boiled again. After that, sprinkle sesame leaves into pot and keep turning them to cook flavor of sesame leaves. The noodles with sesame leaves can be cooked for a while longer to make them more flavorful.dried radish
【Dried Radish Fried Bacon】
1. An appropriate amount of dried radish should be soaked in warm water for 2 hours, cut off dried radish root, and then cut dried radish into small pieces; chop green onions into chopped green onions, chop garlic into slices, chop ginger into small pieces, chop two green peppers into small pieces, chop red pepper into small pieces, chop a few pieces of red pepper.
2.Place bacon in a double boiler with high steam and cook for a couple of minutes 20. After bacon is steamed, cool it and cut it into thinner thick slices.
3. Boil water and add chopped bacon. The main purpose of blanching bacon is to remove salt. This will take about 1 minute. Then take out bacon and control water. Blanch chopped radish, then remove radish and squeeze out excess water.
4. Heat oil in a pan, when oil is 50% hot, add radishes and fry for 1 minute, add freshly blanched bacon, press down a few times with a spoon to pour out one portion to control oil.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan, add prepared small ingredients and fry until fragrant, add pepper rings, millet pepper and bacon, add salt, chicken powder, sugar, light soy sauce Mix well, add red pepper slices and fry over high heat, sprinkle with a little white sesame and coriander before serving, mix well and serve.