Donkey riding when I was a kid was a taste of Chinese New Year. It suddenly turns out that donkey riding is so easy to do.
Bai loves ketchup in his pocket
1. Pour glutinous rice flour into a large bowl and add a small amount of sugar. Add water at room temperature to make a thick dough.
2. Like this.
3. The dough can be poured into a plate, so it is easier to cook. Boil water in a saucepan, after water boils, cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
4. Sprinkle still cooked soy flour on a cutting board, take a ball of dough, dip both sides in soy flour, roll it as thin as possible.
5. Apply a thick layer of red bean paste. Tastes better with more toppings~
7. Cut into small pieces~
8. Put it on a plate, sprinkle with soy flour~Tips
1. Really super super easy! 2. Be sure to steam dough over medium heat, it is very hot for me, and dough is not so easy to roll out.Nutritional effects of glutinous rice flour
Sticky rice is sweet in taste, warm in nature and enters spleen, stomach and lungs meridians; it nourishes middle and nourishing qi, invigorates spleen and nourishes stomach, and stops sweating due to insufficiency of spleen and stomach, poor appetite, bloating and diarrhea; Sticky rice is astringent and is good for frequent urination and night sweats.