How many delicacies can Siemens iQ700 steamer cook easily? The answer is really unlimited. No, steamed pork with rice noodles can also start! Potato slices are used as base, and pork belly slices dipped in rice noodles are stacked and placed in steamer. After a mature steaming process, flavor overflows upon opening box. The combination of meat and vegetables is delicious!Materials
1. Wash and cut pork belly, put it in boiling water, blanch and take it out for later use.
2. Prepare ginger slices, add rice wine, Zhuhou sauce, dark soy sauce and egg liquid, then pour over pork belly slices and mix evenly.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into slices, put in boiling water, blanch, remove and arrange in a double boiler.
4. Wrap marinated meat slices in rice noodles and arrange them on top of potato slices for later use.
5. Preheat steamer to 100 degrees. After preheating is complete, place steamer into steamer, select steam mode and steam at 100 degrees for 2 hours.