Songzi was originally a signature Manchu snack in Xuyang, Anshan. Corn was used as raw material. After fermentation, it was ground on surface of water. After being deposited, it was manually cut into smooth strips as thick as chopsticks. or with mold. It is fried and stewed. , Tasty and delicious.
Generally, soak fork in cold water for a few minutes to remove sour gas, then put minced meat into pot, mix with leeks, green onions, etc. to match fork, fried fork is chewy and tender ; , but pot needs to be mixed with ingredients of soup to keep it refreshing and moist and comfortable.
1. Sift corn kernels to remove dust, gravel and other impurities, rinse them with clean water, then put them in a vat and add clean water (submerge corn 3-5 cm), soak and ferment in a greenhouse.
2. After 7-8 days, corn grains will ferment and become sour, and a white foam will appear on surface of water, which is used to crush grains. completed.
3. Take out fermented corn from tank, wash it with clean water 2-3 times to remove sour taste, clean water mill, put fermented corn on it to wet grind.
4. Filter ground water and flour slurry with cheesecloth to remove corn husks. Put corn starch slurry into tank, and after clarification and sedimentation, remove clear water floating on it, after which it can be used as noodles (also called soup noodles).
5. Water mill filtered noodles can be immediately turned into noodles, or noodles can be cut into small pieces, put on a flat plate, dried in the sun, and then stored in a cool and dry place.