This fried chicken is cooked according to traditional Hong Kong method. It's fried chicken, but not greasy at all. The meat is tender and skin is crisp and smooth. The operation is very simple, key is oil temperature. .Difficulty: Piercing (elementary) Time: 1 hour or more Main Ingredients Half a tender chicken How to cook fried chicken
1. Evenly touch surface of chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Rinse once, bring a large pot of simmering water to a boil, and slowly pour over skin evenly to pull off skin of chicken.
3. Melt a tablespoon of maltose over low heat, add white vinegar and salt to make a thick juice.
4. Spread sugar juice evenly over surface of chicken and hang chicken to air dry.
5. After skin is completely dry, it can be roasted.
6. Pour plenty of oil into a saucepan and place chicken over medium heat.
7. Fry front and back evenly at all angles and continue to fry slowly over medium to low heat.
8. Pour oil several times on areas that are not soaked with oil to make color uniform, about 15 minutes, then adjust heat to high speed and pour oil quickly so that skin color is beautiful and taste is clear.
9. Take it out and let it cool down a bit.
10. Cut into pieces, again, there should be juice inside, but not blood.Tips
Honey can be used without maltose, but color of maltose will be more oily and rich. Be sure to watch fire when frying, temperature of oil can be low or high, otherwise skin inside will not be fried.