Just in winter and spring - marmalade cake
How to do it
75 grams of jujube paste, 125 grams of rice flour, 200 grams of glutinous rice flour, 50 grams of lard, appropriate amount of lard, vegetable oil and white sugar
Wok, steamer, square
1. Heat pot, add lard, marmalade paste and required amount of white sugar, boil juice and set to heat.
2. Pour glutinous rice flour and rice flour into a saucepan, pour in boiled juice, mix well, add lard cut into cubes and knead again.
3. Lubricate square shape with a thin layer of vegetable oil, pour prepared balls of rice flour into it, tamp them well, put in a saucepan and steam for 30 minutes.
4. Take out steamed la kueh, let it cool, cut into pieces, return to pot and steam for another 5 minutes before eating.
1. The ratio of rice flour and glutinous rice flour can be adjusted according to your taste. If you like soft and sticky taste, you can add more glutinous rice flour, otherwise you can increase ratio of rice flour.
2. The steaming time depends on amount of ingredients. If sticks are not sticky, steaming is complete.
Marmalade mud cake is made with rice flour, jujube paste and lard. Red dates nourish blood and qi, strengthen brain and improve intellect, calm nerves, moisturize skin and relax. intestines. Because ingredients used are high in energy and fat, triple-max patients, obese people, children, and elderly should not eat more.