I've watched a lot of Japanese anime, and food that impressed me most was Eel Rice. I feel that eel rice is too tasty and I immediately feel out of place! Xiaozi went to many supermarkets, but she could not buy frozen eels, only ready-made eels. With Kaba Grilled Eel Convenience, you can also eat Japanese-style high-quality eel rice at home. The appearance is comparable to a Japanese restaurant, and bowl is full of vitality.
So, today I will give you Amway, I made this eel rice myself. Fatty and thick eel meat, lightly fried and crispy fish skin, soft and sticky rice grains, and special ecstasy eel sauce - taste is just not too good! Pairing it with hot rice is perfect combination: a sip of tender and juicy eel and a sip of sweet and soft glutinous rice are very satisfying. In addition, the nutritional value of eel is extremely high, which helps to strengthen one's own immunity, replenish essential brain nutrients, promote brain development in adolescents and children, and improve memory. Acne is also rich in zinc and vitamin E, a natural beauty product for women.Ingredients
100 grams of semi-finished eel, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of starchy water, 1 cup of rice
1. Break two eggs into a bowl, add two tablespoons of starch water and a little salt
2. Beat egg mixture with chopsticks
3. Grease a saucepan with a little oil, turn on low heat, pour in mixed egg liquid and apply it to egg skins.
4. Roll up egg skins, then cut into strips for later use
5. For instant eel in a supermarket, put it in microwave for 3 minutes on a strong fire (if it is not possible to buy eel, you can fry it with pangasius until it burns slightly, and pour teriyaki sauce, the taste is similar)
6. Prepare a wooden bento box, put rice on bottom, and put an egg peel on top.
7. We spread warmed eel on rice, put some lettuce leaves for decoration, and a plate of rice with fried eel is ready. It's delicious to eat with rice, especially white rice mixed with sweet eel sauce, it's delicious without adding anything!
Eel is rich in nutrients and taste is thick but not greasy, making people want to stop! Unagi rice, which costs hundreds of dollars in Japanese restaurants, can be perfectly replicated at home in 5 minutes, saving money and time, and is also very convenient to use as a bento.adviсe
1. Eel can be baked in a foil oven at 200 degrees for five minutes to get more flavor!
2. Kabayaki eel should be roasted with high quality live eel and cheap dead eel tastes like wood and spikes have an earthy smell.
3. The rice should be hot to bring out sweetness of sauce.
4. Ready eel rice can be sprinkled with fried white sesame seeds, and also served with vegetables. Nutrition is balanced with meat and vegetables
5. Authentic Japanese eel rice served with egg skins. Of course, you can also make tamagoyaki. 6. When boiling eggshells, fire must be low at all times so that eggshell does not crack and expand.