Striped eel is a famous traditional dish in Jingsha area with a history of over 200 years. Because Duan eel is shaped like a bamboo joint, it was originally called "bamboo eel". Master Zeng Yuhai, owner of Yisen Restaurant in Housha City, has improved his culinary techniques by changing original one frying process into two, making fish more crispy. up until today.
During Daoguang period of Qing Dynasty, Zhu Caizhe is said to have been a magistrate of Uping County in Yilan, Taiwan Province. He was born in Jianli County, Hubei Province. At that time, people of Taiwan did not know that eel could be eaten. When county magistrate Zhu ordered chef to serve "leather striped eel" for first course, eaters praised Since then, "leather striped eel" has taken root in Taiwan.
1. Slaughter eel, cut meat into strips 8 cm long and 2 cm wide and put them in a bowl;
2. Thoroughly mix rice wine, refined salt and dry starch to stick fish meat;
3. Place 100 ml of soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, green onion, minced ginger, sugar garlic and pork stock in a bowl to prepare marinade;
4. We put pan on a strong fire, pour in vegetable oil and, when it heats up to 70%, put strips of eel in batter in pan, fry for about 3 minutes, and when strips open, pick it up; < /p>
5. When oil in pan is 70% hot, put eel strips in pan and fry again, then remove pan from heat and fry for 3 minutes, then turn to high heat and continue to fry for 1 minute until golden brown; delete;
6. Pour marinade into pan, bring to a boil over high heat, thicken with wet starch, add eel strips, turn pan several times, pour in sesame oil and serve on a plate.
1. This dish is fried and boiled. Before cooking, you need to choose 3 fresh eels weighing more than 150 grams, cut them right in middle, remove insides, remove fish bones and get fish meat;
2. Fry battered starched fish sticks in a frying pan with hot oil for about 3 minutes and each stick will unfurl naturally. However, when frying in a pan, fish fingers should be flat, not twisted and sticky;
3. When frying a second time, first fry for 1 minute, then briefly fry for 3 minutes, then turn to high heat and continue frying.
4. When pouring marinade, action should be quick.