An appropriate amount of onion, ginger and garlic
Half an onion
half each green and red pepper
1. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into back of a hot pan, wait for oil to heat up a little, put in there, fry garlic and ginger while stirring, and aroma will come out.
2. Add onion and saute a little while stirring.
3. Put eel part in (Note: peel eel part before putting it in pan, then cut it into pieces for later use, no need to marinate to make it more tasty, you can scratch a few knives on eel section.)
4. Fry a little, add soy sauce with salt
5. Fry a little, stirring, and then add cooking wine to remove fishy smell. Then boil for a while to collect juice.
6. When juice is almost collected, add green and red pepper at end.
7. Final Load