Speaking of West Lake Beef Soup, what are you thinking right now? It would be such a blessing to have a bowl of warm West Lake beef soup at this time. Chef Xupeng will teach you how to make West Lake Beef Soup at home.
Video on how to make West Lake Beef Soup, click link to watch
Carrot, water tofu, coriander, egg, boiled beef, mushrooms
How to do it:
1. The beef is first cut into thin slices and then cut into ground beef. The beef we bought is spiced beef from market. Shiitake mushrooms are cut into thin slices and then minced. Carrots are also minced Decorated, not easy to add too much.
2. Water tofu is relatively soft. First cut it into slices and then cut into pieces. When cutting tofu, you can dip blade of knife into a small amount of water, so that tofu does not rot easily
3. Cut coriander into pieces, break eggs, then separate whites from yolks, and break whites with chopsticks.
4. Add water to a saucepan and heat it up. When water boils, add shiitake mushrooms, tofu, and carrots to blanch. Blanching is mainly intended to remove specific odor and color of raw material. make soup more transparent water, and a cold shower will also prevent ingredients from sticking together.
5. Pour water back into pot and start boiling soup. After water boils, put boiled raw material, then add ground beef, and then start seasoning. Add salt, white sugar, monosodium glutamate, chicken. powder, pepper to taste and pepper for cooking vegetables The taste should not be too pronounced, it mainly plays role of removing fishy smell. Usually 4-5 grams of salt is consumed for 2 kati of water.
6. After soup comes to a boil in pot, add corn starch water to thicken it. It is recommended to use cornmeal for this soup. Thicken soup to thicken it.
7. Thicken cornstarch with raw flour. After boiling for a few seconds, soup will gradually thicken. After corn starch has thickened, put egg white into pan. The foam on egg white must be beaten off, or it should be flattened with a spoon. Stir quickly in direction so that egg whites can be broken and egg whites can be stirred evenly, and then out of pan.
8. Pour coriander powder into the bottom of a bowl, mix well and drizzle with sesame oil.
1. West Lake beef soup is very easy to prepare, main thing is that soup is bright, and taste is salty and tasty.
2. The soup should not be too seasoned, because more you drink, more salty it will taste. Pay attention to amount of salt.