Follow Chef Gen on a great food road. Buttered Chicken Slices is a kung fu dish in Shandong cuisine that was a common dish for Super Chefs Qualification Exam decades ago. It has characteristics of fresh, delicate and sticky taste. Due to complex process and complex production, less and less people can master it, and it is on verge of being lost. This dish is prepared by mashing a chicken breast, then scooping it into 20% hot oil with a small spoon to shape, add ingredients and fry. The tricky part is preparing minced chicken and controlling its consistency.
There is another dish in Shandong cuisine called furun chicken pieces that many cooks and even some Chinese cooks confuse. This is wrong, Slick Chicken Sliced Oil and Sliced Fu Rong Chicken are two completely different dishes. In future, we will cook Furong Chicken Slices, and today Chef Geng will make these Smooth Chicken Slices for everyone.
1. Put a piece of chicken breast into water and wipe dripping water, take out fascia in meat, and crush with back of a knife. After a while, use blade of a knife to cut chicken into small minced chicken. If you want to save yourself hassle, you can use a kitchen machine to make minced meat, I have tried this several times and there is not much difference in taste.
2. Put egg whites into minced chicken (2-3 proteins per cutlet), starch water and With a little water, use chopsticks to mix in one direction for a few minutes to completely mix various ingredients. Whipped chicken is like a thick porridge, it should not be too thick, otherwise shape will be uneven at a later stage.
3. Wash frying spoon, add new oil, heat oil to 20% and use a small one. Spread minced chicken evenly into oil, when minced chicken turns white and floats, take it out and put it in water to degrease.
4. Slice elephant's eye cucumber, wash fungus-soaked hair, and chop onion and ginger. Ingredients of smooth chicken slices are widely used. In addition to cucumbers and mushrooms, winter bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, ham, green peppers, yams, etc. are also common ingredients.
5. Wash pan and add some oil, add green onion and ginger, fry until fragrant, add chicken pieces and ingredients, add appropriate amounts of salt, sugar and chicken essence, white pepper powder and water starch, fry evenly, pour in sesame oil and put on plate.