500 g of eel, 5 slices of ginger, half a head of garlic, 3 red peppers, 1 shallot, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, a little sugar and a little pepper.
1. First slaughter eel, wash it, rub it with salt, rub it with your hands to wash mucus off eel, and then cut it into small pieces;
2. Mince ginger, slice or dice garlic, chop shallots and cut red pepper into pieces for later use.
3. Preheat pan, pour in some more oil, add grated ginger, garlic slices and red pepper and fry, stirring until fragrant, then pour in eel segment, fry a little, stirring. until it reaches surface Slightly golden yellow;
4. Pour in cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, sugar, fry, and then pour in boiling water that has covered half of ingredients in pot;
5. Once high heat comes to a boil, turn heat to medium to low, cover pot and simmer for about 15 minutes, then turn to high heat to collect soup.
Cook delicious food at home, share it with your family, only love and delicious food can't match it!