In Jiangnan area, bamboo shoots should be eaten in spring. Generally, bamboo shoots are referred to as "winter bamboo shoots" before they grow out of soil, and they are called "spring bamboo shoots" after being dug up. The meat of winter bamboo shoots is denser, slightly astringent, sweet and rich in taste, while spring bamboo shoots have grown out of ground like tree buds, although they do not have rich taste of winter bamboo shoots, they are more tender, smooth and refreshing. Spring bamboo shoots should be bought tender: if they are older, then due to too much fiber, they will be a little foamy. The shrimp must be freshly peeled to be firm enough, and price of live shrimp in the spring won't be all that expensive. Bamboo shoot roast, crisp and fresh! !
Teacher Kong teaches how to cook [Officially Certified Bean and Fruit Specialist]Materials
1. Remove fresh shrimp heads, select and remove shrimp lines and shells. (it is more convenient to remove shell after freezing fresh shrimp)
2. Add some salt, cooking wine and ginger pieces to shrimp and lightly marinate them.
3. Peel and cut thin slices of spring bamboo shoots.
4. Boil water in a saucepan, put in bamboo shoots, add some blanching salt and leave for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour required amount of vegetable oil into a saucepan, heat it to 70% heat, add shrimp and fry to change color, and sprinkle with a little chopped green onion.
6. Sprinkle bamboo shoots in spring, add some salt, fry evenly and serve.Tips
1/ Spring bamboo shoots have a slightly astringent taste, so they should be blanched and then roasted. Some people find their tongue sticky, so soaking them in salt water is recommended. 2/ After shelling, there are about 6 taels left from about 1 cat bamboo spring shoot, which is enough to eat on a plate.Nutritional effectiveness of spring bamboo shoots
1. Phlegm reduction and cough relief
It has a good moisturizing and physiotherapeutic effect on throat, promotes healing of local inflammation and can relieve local itching, thereby blocking cough reflex.
Asparagus bamboo shoots promote secretion of gastric juice and digestion of food, and are also suitable for treatment of dietary stagnation syndrome.
3. Enrichment of Blood and Qi
Suitable for people with a dull complexion, loss of rosiness and cold hands and feet.
Spring bamboo shoots are rich in vitamin A, which plays a very important role in development of eyes and synthesizes light-sensitive substances of retinal rods.
5. Strengthening spleen
Spring bamboo shoots are suitable for bloating, loose stools, loss of appetite, fatigue and weakness caused by a lethargic disposition and inability to transport and transform.
6. Beauty & Skin Care
Asparagus contains carotene, which helps maintain normal function of skin cells and tissues, stimulates skin's metabolism and keeps it moist and tender.