Cuttlefish is a small seafood at a moderate price. It is tasty and nutritious. It is fried with leek, it turns out quickly and tasty. Pairs well with wine in summer.
[Ingredients of fried cuttlefish with leeks]: 10 young cuttlefish, 300g leek, an appropriate amount of ginger and garlic, an appropriate amount of oil and salt, and a little soy sauce (optional).
[Specific production steps]:
1. Wash cuttlefish, wash leek and cut into slices, chop ginger, cut onion into slices and chop garlic.
2. Blanch cuttlefish in boiling water for half a minute, remove from cold water and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a hot frying pan, first add onion, ginger and garlic and fry until fragrant, then add cuttlefish, add light soy sauce, fry quickly, stirring for about ten seconds, add leek cloves. , add salt, fry quickly, and then turn off heat from pan.
4. Serve delicious.
1. Cuttlefish must be blanched before cooking, and after blanching, immediately cool with cold water.
2. Leek should not be in pan for more than 10 seconds.
3. If you like spicy food, you can add a few dried chili peppers or pickled peppers and sauté with onion, ginger and garlic.